2011-06-24

Pause

Full moon. Charles River looking into Back Bay. Boston, MA. 2011 June 15.
I read an article today about how we as humans in this technology-dependent world live such fast-paced lives. In constant need of constant stimulation through multitasking on our computers and phones (ironic and hypocritical, I know, as I'm doing just that). But the next time I wait for the bus, I will just sit quietly and peacefully. And take a break from it all, and just wait for the bus. And when I get home, instead of watching the computer screen illuminate my room, maybe I'll take a walk along the Charles, and watch the moon illuminate the sky.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome photo. Weird distortion from the lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dude! How do I fix the distortion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed. we all need a moment to pause and enjoy the things surround us.

    ReplyDelete